Did you know that 97% of the clients seen at NCC receive subsidized care?
40% have no health insurance. Demand is so high, the wait to see a therapist can be as long as six weeks.
More than 1,000 clients a year receive care at NCC, but we couldn't do it without the many people who donate to support our work. As we embark on our second quarter century of service to our community, join with us to help the many coming to our doors for assistance.
- $125 provides one counseling session for a single mother.
- $150 brings a grief counselor to a school classroom that has lost a teacher, parent or student.
- $250 offers a workshop on depression to low-income clients.
- $500 gives professional on-site training for counseling staff.
- $1000 provides eight psychiatric medication management appointments.
Click here to make a tax-deductible donation!
As a nonprofit, there are many items we could use. All donations help us spend more of our money to the low-income clients who need counseling.
- Two new mac minis
- Office desk (wood, Dania style)
- Construction help for office remodel
For more information, email Erin Peters at email@example.com