#GivingTuesday Is Over, But Not the Need!
The board, staff and supporters of The Northwest Catholic Counseling Center understand the greatest gift of the season comes in helping others. Even though #GivingTuesday (the a global event highlighting generosity and giving) is over, you can still be parrt of the worldwide movement! Join others in giving this holiday season. Click the "Donate Now" button on the left to make a donation. Every dollar is used to bring mental health care to those in our community who are struggling financially. Thank you!
There is Help
- Are you worn out trying to get through the day?
- Is anxiety and stress making you sick?
- Do you have concerns about your relationship with your partner?
- Are you worried about your child’s behavior or school performance?
The Northwest Catholic Counseling Center has 28 years of experience successfully dealing with these questions. It is our belief that we all have the strength and ability to alter thoughts, feelings, habits, and behaviors that are limiting our potential. At times we need help connecting with our own capacity for growth and change. Therapy can help build tools and skills to overcome the challenges that stand in the way of a fulfilling life.
- Meet some of our therapists and hear about their work in this short video. Watch it now!
Serving all, regardless of faith or finances.